Exciting opportunity to start your travel career and join an established Travel Agency in Melbourne's inner East with a close-knit team.
With over 30 years’ experience, our client is a long established travel agency with a reputation for providing exceptional service to its leisure travellers, with an office located close to public transport (both tram and train), eclectic shops and cafes.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established family run agency. They are seeking to employ a travel administrator. It’s a brilliant opportunity for those looking to enter the travel industry.
The team have a wealth of experience and have all worked for the company for many years, a testament to the close-knit group that has been created.
You will need:
- To have completed a travel course
- Exceptional customer service and sales skills
- A desire to learn the ropes of the industry and progress to consulting
- Strong time management skills, self starter & goal oriented
- A love of travel
- Working in a fun and vibrate team who all love what they do
- Full time Mon – Fri 9.00am – 5.00pm and every third Saturday 9.30am – 1.00pm
- State of the art office in a street front location with cafes and shops close by
- Travel allowances and incentives
For a confidential discussion please contact Jane Hally or Julie Moloney on 03 9419 4399 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
Thank-you for your interest in this role. Due to the large volume of applications we receive only those candidates that have the requisite experience will receive an acknowledgement
Great opportunity to join one of Melbourne's most successful agencies in Essendon as a senior leisure consultant in a full time position.
Our client is one of Melbourne's premier leisure travel agencies, based in the inner north/west area.
Their fantastic office services a prestigious and enviable repeat and referral customer base.
They are seeking to employ an experienced leisure travel consultant in a full time role who has fantastic product knowledge and also enjoys selling cruises worldwide. A brilliant opportunity to use your exceptional travel skills and creating exciting itineraries for your clients.
You will join and contribute to one of the most experienced travel teams around town - with a wealth of international travel knowledge an arms-length away.
Along with a good salary package, your passport had better be up-to-date, because this agency gets offered more famils in a year than they can possibly accept!
If you feel you have the experience and style to join this award winning team, forward your updated resume to Belinda or Jane at email@example.com or apply on-line.
Please note that as a result of the large volume of applications we receive only those candidates with the requisite experience will receive an acknowledgement.
Boutique travel agency located in the Bayside area if Melbourne is looking for an experienced travel consultant who is familiar with high-end clientele and travel products.
Our client is a small but successful travel agency located in the Bayside suburbs of Melbourne.
Based in Black Rock and servicing a diverse and loyal client base, this agency prides itself of providing service driven travel solutions in a dynamic and fun work environment.
You will be responsible for servicing loyal repeat and referral clients as well as new clients with their high end leisure travel arrangements. This role requires an experienced consultant who can think outside the square and tailor unique and complicated itineraries.
- 3+ years of experience as a leisure travel consultant
- Well travelled
- Demonstrated sales skills
- Experience dealing with high end luxury clientele and products
- Exceptional customer service skills
- GDS Experience (Amadeus preferred)
- Bubbly and vivacious personality
- Monday to Friday only.
- An attractive salary of $60K plus super
- Wonderful team and Bayside location
For a confidential discussion contact Jane or Julie on 03 9419 4399 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
Please note that as a result of the large volume of applications we receive only those candidates that have the requisite experience will receive an acknowledgement.
If you are an experienced Event Manager with a background in travel management, and are looking for a long term temp contract, then this is the role for you...
Experienced Event Manager (travel) required for a contract assignment based in Eastern Melbourne.
For over 30 years CRC Travel Jobs has been the trusted name in recruitment for the travel and tourism industry in Melbourne. We have a five month Event Manager contract role for available to commence in early 2018.
- Demonstrated experience in Event Management
- Extensive travel management background
- Events Air (intermediate)
- Coordinate event requirements from post contractual stage through to event delivery
- Work closely with clients to develop relationships and deliver events that exceed expectations
- Efficient documentation and communication of all event details to delegates
- Ability to multi task with an eye for detail
To register your interest please forward your resume to Julie or Jane at email@example.com or hit 'apply'. Alternatively if you wish to speak with us confidentially about new opportunities please call our office on 9419 4399.
Please note that as a result of the large volume of applications we receive, only those candidates that have the requisite experience will receive an acknowledgement.
Would you love to try a new direction without committing to a permanent position? Then we would love to hear from you!
Experienced Travel Consultants required for temporary work in all areas of Melbourne.
Are you looking to take a break from the same old routine? Would you love to try a new direction without committing to a permanent position? Then we would love to hear from you!
At CRC Travel Jobs we have exclusive access to some of the best temp roles in Melbourne, including corporate, leisure, conference and events.
· Solid GDS knowledge of either Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre
· At least 12 months travel consultant experience
· Excellent product and destination knowledge
· Exceptional customer service and attention to detail
· Ability to pick up systems quickly
· Your pick of assignments
· Monday to Friday hours
· Excellent hourly rates
· Opportunity to try a new section of the industry
Applicants may contact Jane or Belinda on 03 9419 4399 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Applications with covering letter and CV may be submitted online.
Use your corporate travel consulting skills in this exciting role with an Entertainment Travel Company.
Our client is an internationally recognised provider of travel services to the Film, Music and television industry and they are seeking to employ an experienced corporate consultant to join their team.
What could be more exciting than moving the cast and crew around all the locations for an international film shoot, or booking the tour dates for your favourite Rock Band or International Event!
Join this exciting, high-intensity and completely contagious sector of the travel Industry and you will never want to do run-of-the-mill corporate again.....
We are seeking applications from experienced corporate travel consultants with good Fares knowledge, strong customer service focus and attention to detail.
And in return you will be offered a strong salary (no commission) an exciting work environment and access to some pretty cool tickets and perks....
For more information on this position forward your resume to email@example.com or apply on-line.
Sick of working full-time??? Join this Bayside office and work part-time hours - and earn a full time income!
Our client is one of Melbourne's highest profile and most successful travel agencies.
- Join one of Melbourne's most successful and prestigious privately owned Travel Offices.
- International leisure consulting servicing an upmarket client base in this exclusive Bayside area
- Part time position - Including Saturday morning
- Family-friendly office environment within a team of mature and highly experienced and decorated travel consultants
- High hourly rate plus generous commissions. You could anticipate earning well above a full time salary working part-time hours
The successful new team-member will have demonstrated high level travel consulting skills developed while selling premium travel product to high end clients, consistently generating $1-$2m per annum in sales revenue all while working towards KPI's/targets.
For 45 Years Brighton Travelworld has created customised itineraries for discerning travellers to every corner of the Globe. This highly successful and Award Winning travel offices boasts a team of travel consultants with unparallelled experience and knowledge - and this translates to a loyal client base with high net worth that returns year after year.
Please forward your details to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
Please note that as a result of the large volume of applications we received only those candidates with the requisite experience will receive an acknowledgement.