Exciting opportunity to join an established award winning Travel Agency in Melbourne's inner eastern suburbs.
Our client is a long established independently run agency with over 30 years’ experience. Located close to public transport, shops and cafes, this boutique agency has a caring and supportive leadership team who pride themselves on their unique product, experience and customer service.
This is a sensational opportunity to join an exclusive independently run agency. They are seeking to employ an experienced consultant – a brilliant opportunity to use your exceptional travel skills and create exciting itineraries for your clients.
The team have a wealth of experience and have all worked for the company for many years, a testament to the close-knit group that has been created.
You will need:
- At least 2 years of experience as a leisure travel consultant
- Exceptional customer service and sales skills
- Strong time management skills, self-starter & goal oriented
- GDS Experience (Amadeus preferred)
- Working in a fun and vibrant team who all love what they do
- Full time Mon – Fri 9.00am – 5.00pm and every third Saturday 9.30am – 1.30pm
- Generous incentives on top of salary
- State of the art office in a street front location with cafes and shops close by
For a confidential discussion please contact Jane Hally or Julie Moloney on 03 9419 4399 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
Thank-you for your interest in this role. Due to the large volume of applications we receive only those candidates that have the requisite experience will receive an acknowledgement.
Share This >