Unique opportunity to utilise your skills as a travel consultant and book clients of the four legged variety.
Our client is Australia's leading pet travel experts and worldwide service provider for transporting pets domestically and internationally.
This full time position involves managing a high volume of inbound calls from perspective clients who are looking to send their pet overseas. You will be accountable for converting enquiries to bookings, generate documentation, booking airlines, liaising with vets, boarding facilities and other agents where required.
- Proven sales experience with the ability to meet and exceed sales targets and KPI's.
- Strong knowledge of international travel
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A professional customer service-orientated telephone manner and approach to work.
- Exceptional organisational skills, able to multi task and operate in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite skills – Word, Excel, Outlook;
What's in it for you?
- Great salary plus bonus'
- Fantastic staff benefits including reward and recognition program
- Personal Training sessions
- Furbaby Fridays where you get to take your pet to work
- In house training with a focus on coaching and development;
- Company uniform
To apply please forward your resume to Jane or Julie at email@example.com or hit 'apply'
Please note that due to the number of applications received; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Share This >