Use your digital, social media and marketing skills with this fast-growing (retail and wholesale) Travel Company.
Our client is a fast growing independent Travel Company comprising of multiple retail travel offices, a wholesale cruise business and an accommodation buying arm.
They are wishing to employ an experienced marketing person with a broad range of skills.
Some responsibilities include:
- Maintenance of the Customer Database management system
- Updating all social media platform updates and increasing the reach
- Meeting with wholesalers and on a regular basis and working with them to develop collaborative deals and specials to market to our clients
- Develop, execute and produce a 12 month business marketing calendar
- Produce monthly reports for all store EOM meetings
- Work with store managers on local area marketing and help store managers create their own 12 month local area marketing plan
- Develop Cruise/Land/Air packages
- Produce the company newsletter
This is an exciting mid-level role for an experienced sales and marketing person to apply their skills in a hands-on position. Working closely with the General Manager and Store Managers, you will be instrumental in spreading the word via direct, local-area and social-media marketing mediums.
A background in the travel and tourism industry would be a significant advantage in this position.
Candidates are asked to forward their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that as a result of the large volume of applications we receive, only those candidates with the requisite experience will receive an acknowledgement.
Share This >