Exciting opportunity to join a well established agency in this sort after part-time role.
Our client offers a family friendly workplace, with a great work/life balance in the outer South Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne. They are seeking a Part Time Consultant with fantastic high end product knowledge. A brilliant opportunity to use your exceptional travel skills and create exciting itineraries for your clients.
You will be responsible for creating complex worldwide and domestic itineraries, covering flights, tours, cruising, accommodation, car hire and insurance and provide advice on various destinations to both individuals and groups.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a leisure travel consultant
- Demonstrated sales skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- GDS Experience
- Well travelled
- An attractive salary commensurate with experience
- Excellent educational opportunities
- Great culture and working environment
For a confidential discussion contact Jane or Julie on 03 9419 4399 or email your resume to email@example.com or apply online.
Please note that as a result of the large volume of applications we receive only those candidates that have the requisite experience will receive an acknowledgement.
Share This >