Australia's fastest growing Entertainment, Corporate and Event travel company are recruiting a Partnership Success Manager to manage key clients.
With over 50 staff nationally and turnover in the tens of millions, our client is one of the fastest growing travel businesses in Australia.
They are specialists in the three travel management pillars of Corporate, Entertainment (and Touring) and Events and as a result of their recent growth are looking to expand their Account Management Team through the appointment of a Partnership Success Manager.
Partnership Success Managers are responsible for developing relationships that promote high retention and loyalty. They work closely with customers to ensure high satisfaction by continually understanding and redefining ‘what success looks like’ through the eyes of the customer. Success means something different to each customer and they develop and execute strategies to ensure to they are accountable to the customer.
The Partnership Success Manager based out of the Sydney Head office will be responsible for managing SME clients and will be mentored by the current Partnership Success Managers, with the intention of developing their skills to move into a more senior role in the future.
- Experience in a travel account management role or experience as a travel consultant team leader
- Demonstrated experience in providing outstanding service to a range of clients
- Knowledge of corporate travel systems
- Exceptional interpersonal and client service skills including the ability to deal with difficult situations
- Strong interest in engaging clients in strategic management of their travel budgets
- Ability to tailor communication to a diverse audience
- Ability to work with a wide range of people at different levels in an organisation
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to present data accurately and professionally
- Positive attitude and an ability to influence and inspire others
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a small team
- Desire to contribute to the continual growth and development of the team
To apply for this position apply online or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that as a result of the large volume of applications we receive only those candidates with the requisite experience will receive an acknowledgement.
Why CRC Travel Jobs?
As the first Travel Recruitment company in Melbourne CRC Travel Jobs have over 30 years’ experience in travel recruitment. Offering personalised service, our Recruitment Managers have experience in all aspects of the travel industry – wholesale, retail, airline, corporate, business development and events. We know the industry intimately and have longstanding relationships with our clients who can trust us to find the best people. All applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Let us assist you in progressing your career in the travel industry.
Share This >