A unique opportunity to utilise your skills as a Corporate Travel Consultant.
Our Client is an emerging giant in the world of corporate and group travel management in Melbourne.
Its origins date back to 2001 and is considered one of the fastest growing independent travel companies of its type with accolades such as:
- Qantas Industry Sales Platinum Club Agency
- American Express preferred Partner
- An influential associate of the Helloworld Group
With a large and long term investment in business, the time is ripe for the appointment of a Corporate Consultant to service their existing high level accounts.
The required skills include:
- Previous International Corporate Travel consulting experience.
- Exceptional customer service
- Confident communicator and presenter.
- Professional customer service both over the phone and face to face.
- Exceptional organisational skills, able to multi-task and operate in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer/GDS skills (Sabre/Tramada)
This is a long term career opportunity with some training and development opportunities available to the right person.
For a confidential discussion please contact Richard Kellaway or Julie Moloney on 03 9419 4399 or email your resume to email@example.com or apply online.
Please note that as a result of the large volume of applications we receive only those candidates that have the requisite experience will receive an acknowledgement.
Why CRC Travel Jobs?
As the first Travel Recruitment company in Melbourne CRC Travel Jobs have over 30 years’ experience in travel recruitment. Offering personalised service, our Recruitment Managers have experience in all aspects of the travel industry – wholesale, retail, airline, corporate, business development and events. We know the industry intimately and have longstanding relationships with our clients who can trust us to find the best people. All applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Let us assist you in progressing your career in the travel industry.
Share This >