Exciting opportunity to join an established Travel Agency in Melbourne's inner East with a close-knit team.
With over 30 years’ experience, our client is a long established travel agency with a reputation for providing exceptional service to its high end leisure travellers, with an office located close to public transport (both tram and train), eclectic shops and cafes.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established family run agency in a newly created role. They are seeking to employ an experienced Senior Product Manager – a brilliant opportunity join a dynamic and fast paced environment to develop, market and implement their extensive worldwide special interest tour business.
You will need:
- Proven experience in travel product management with the ability to collaborate with internal and external clients –
- Strong travel product knowledge
- Proven management experience, meeting or exceeding deadlines
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with an ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organisation, including executives and consultants
- Exceptional customer service and sales skills
- Strong time management skills, self starter & goal oriented
- Excellent salary commensurate with experience
- Full time Mon – Fri 9.00am – 5.00pm
- State of the art office in a street front location with cafes and shops close by
For a confidential discussion please contact Jane Hally or Julie Moloney on 03 9419 4399 or email your resume to email@example.com or apply online.
Thank-you for your interest in this role. Due to the large volume of applications we receive only those candidates that have the requisite experience will receive an acknowledgement.
Share This >