Utilise your Travel and Events experience in this exciting role for a leading Conference, Events and Travel Incentive company.
Our client is one of Australia’s leading companies in the Conference, Events and Incentive Travel industry. They are seeking an experienced Travel & Event Co-Ordinator to ensure successful, accurate and on-time delivery of various programmes.
About the role:
- Building and managing Event Registration using online registration software
- Delegate management on various sized events
- Booking and managing group and individual flights
- Liaise with delegates by phone and email
- Supporting the Programme Manager and the team with any ad-hoc duties
- Financial reconciliation of delegates and travel arrangements
- Monday to Friday only
- Prior experience in the Travel, Events or Incentive industry
- Galileo proficient (preferred)
- Previous experience with Online Registration Systems (EventsPRO, CVent etc)
- Strong destination knowledge (domestic and international)
- Superior organisation and time management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
For a confidential discussion please contact Jane Hally or Julie Moloney on 03 9419 4399, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
Please note that as a result of the large volume of applications we receive only those candidates that have the requisite experience will receive an acknowledgement.
Share This >