Management of people and process. Strong Industry relationships, focusing on customer sales and marketing to bring new ideas and continuous improvement.
Our Client is an emerging giant in the world of corporate and group travel management in Melbourne.
Its origins date back to 2001 and is considered one of the fastest growing independent travel companies of its type with accolades such as:
- Qantas Industry Sales Platinum Club Agency
- American Express preferred Partner
- An influential associate of the Helloworld Grp
With a large and long term investment in business process automation, staffed with experienced and knowledgeable travel professionals, the time is ripe for the appointment of an Operations Manager to take the organisation to the next level.
The general responsibilities include:
- Management over people, process and QC
- Overseeing financial, supplier communications and administration
- Customer sales and marketing
- Industry relationships
- Technology and continuous Improvement
This is a long term career opportunity with some training and development opportunities available to the right person
The successful candidate will ideally be:
- A Corporate TL or Manager within a larger TMC environment
- Up to date with the demands of corporate/ groups clients from front office GDS to back office systems and OBT
For a confidential discussion please contact Jane Hally or Julie Moloney on 03 9419 4399, email your resume to email@example.com or apply online.
Please note that as a result of the large volume of applications we receive only those candidates that have the requisite experience will receive an acknowledgement.
Share This >