Develop your travel consulting skills in this exciting role with an Entertainment Travel Compnay
Our client is an internationally recognised provider of travel services to the Film, Music and television industry and they are seeking to employ a travel consultant to join their team.
Join this exciting, high-intensity and completely contagious sector of the Travel Industry and you will never want to do run-of-the-mill consulting again.
About the role:
- Working on International and Domestic accounts in Film, Media and Theatre
- Salary commensurate with experience (no more working for commission)
- Monday to Friday only
- Every day will bring new and exciting challenges. No two days are the same
- 4+ years’ experience as a travel consultant
- Galileo and Tramada (preferred)
- Corporate Travel experience
- Ability to think outside the box with impeccable attention to detail
- Good all round knowledge of airfares
- Passionate about the travel industry
For a confidential discussion please contact Jane Hally or Julie Moloney on 03 9419 4399, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
Please note that as a result of the large volume of applications we receive only those candidates that have the requisite experience will receive an acknowledgement.
Share This >