An exciting opportunity exists for a travel consultant to bring their Leisure travel skills to this Conference and Incentive house in South East Suburbs.
Our client is a very highly regarded Conference and Incentives House with an unsurpassed reputation for providing worldwide incentive, travel, group and conference management services.
Based in the South Eastern suburbs, this position broadly manages the leisure travel needs of the company's groups, leisure and incentive redemption programmes.
You will be working closer to home for a company that values you and creates a work environment that is fun and rewarding.
- Previous experience as a retail or leisure travel consultant is a must
- Extensive high-end product and destination knowledge
- Exceptional customer service skills
- GDS experience – preferably Amadeus
- A very competitive salary package
- Awesome work culture
- Fantastic perks and travel rewards
- Monday to Friday only in a modern off street location
- Great opportunities to grow your career with ongoing training
For a confidential discussion please contact Jane Hally on 03 9419 4399, email your resume to email@example.com or apply online.
Please note that as a result of the large volume of applications we receive only those candidates that have the requisite experience will receive an acknowledgement.
Share This >