Business Development Manager representing a market leader and one of Australia's best travel wholesalers.
Our client, for over 25 years has been a leading provider of international independent and group travel. They pride themselves on organising inspiring travel experiences through a team of experienced and knowledgeable team of destination specialists.
This VIC/TAS territory role requires an excellent sales communicator with a background in business development and travel operations to:
- Plan and initiate a sales call plan
- Develop & maintain industry and trade relationships
- Actively promote their products within the agency network
- Conduct sales and film nights
- Conduct training sessions with agents
- Previous experience and knowledge of the travel industry
- Previous experience in a business development role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Travelled extensively overseas
- Well developed sales skills
For a confidential discussion contact Julie or Richard on 03 9419 4399 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
Please note that as a result of the large volume of applications we receive only those candidates that have the requisite experience will receive an acknowledgement.
Why CRC Travel Jobs?
As the first Travel Recruitment company in Melbourne CRC Travel Jobs have over 30 years’ experience in travel recruitment. Offering personalised service, our Recruitment Managers have experience in all aspects of the travel industry – wholesale, retail, airline, corporate, business development and events. We know the industry intimately and have longstanding relationships with our clients who can trust us to find the best people. All applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Let us assist you in progressing your career in the travel industry.
Share This >