BDM/ Account Manager role representing the Leader in School and Educational Touring.
Our client, for over 50 years has been the leading provider of educational school tours in Australia and overseas. They pride ourselves in organising and designing amazing educational tours which brings real benefits to students through "Living Lessons".
The NSW Territory role requires an excellent sales communicator with a background in travel operations and bookings, to:
- Plan Sales calls to schools
- Develop & maintain School relationships
- Help Produce detailed itineraries and list of inclusions
- Developing product knowledge (destinations, locations, etc.)
- Produce power-points presentations to and conduct information nights at schools
- Helping at trade shows
The ideal background will include selling travel services into the corporate market, coupled with a travel consulting skillset.
Knowledge of Group travel and an understanding of school processes and administration would be highly beneficial.
For more information on this role or to apply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online...
Please note that as a result of the large volume of applications we receive only those candidates with the requisite experience will be contacted.
Share This >