Liaise with customers via phone or email (not customer facing) and provide old fashioned customer service to clients booking on specialised group departures.
Australian owned tour company dedicated to the travel needs of solo travellers who travel on specialised group departures, our client is looking to expand due to growth. This is your opportunity to stay in retail travel, but step away from a customer facing role.
- Manage the entire booking process including flights, insurance, financial reconciliation
- Liaising with wholesales and international operators
- Work with Management to provide input to support process improvement and business growth
Skills and Experience
The successful application will be:
- Proven experience in retail or wholesale travel – groups experience highly regarded
- Ability to quickly develop rapport and trust with your clients
- Attention to detail
- Proven track record in sales conversion
What’s on Offer
- A fantastic opportunity to join a growing company
- Fun team culture (they love a good laugh)
- Access to on the job and formal training
- Office located right near South Yarra station
Does this sound like you? If you would like to discuss this position or to apply email CRC Travel Jobs in complete confidence to email@example.com
Please remember that although we read and assess each application, as a result of the large volume of applications we receive only those candidates with the requisite experience will receive an acknowledgement.
Why CRC Travel Jobs?
As the first Travel Recruitment company in Melbourne CRC Travel Jobs have over 30 years’ experience in travel recruitment. Offering personalised service, our Recruitment Managers have experience in all aspects of the travel industry – wholesale, retail, airline, corporate, business development and events. We know the industry intimately and have longstanding relationships with our clients who can trust us to find the best people. All applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Let us assist you in progressing your career in the travel industry.
Share This >