Create and implement marketing strategies that drive customer engagement and brand awareness, for one of Melbourne's best known travel brands.
Our client is one of Melbourne's most well respected Travel companies with a broad service offering covering Leisure, Business travel and Groups Meetings Conferences and Events. Their office is located in Caulfield in Melbourne's south east suburbs.
Purpose / Main area of Responsibilities:
This is a Maternity Leave Contract position within our clients office and is fundamental to their future success. The primary focus and objective of this role is to create and implement marketing strategies that will drive sales growth, customer enquiry, customer engagement, brand awareness, and consumer preference.
- Develop and implement marketing plans and collateral to support business activities and products/services often in conjunction with agency suppliers and push products through a variety of channels.
- Manage outsourced companies in order to implement marketing activities
- Be responsible for management of the company website
- Manage social media output
- Develop content strategies for external copywriters in order to create unique articles
- Organise and create all graphics for digital advertising ie: banners, flyers, web banners, newsletter images, eDM’s banners, social media tile etc.
- Create graphics for print advertising
- Create two unique bi-monthly newsletters, coordinate content and distribution to segmented databases
- Develop and implement eDM strategy to drive campaigns, as well as eDMs relating to travel alerts and important traveller information.
- Be responsible for database management, building the database and marketing communications to existing customers
- Manage sponsorship requests
- Manage all 3rd party relationships related to marketing, including agency partners.
- Provide reporting and analysis on the performance of marketing activities
- Creation and distribution of press releases
- Experienced in a Marketing Management role ideally within a Travel or Tourism environment
- Strong communication and creative skills
- Be familiar with social media and web site editing
- Possess a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop is highly desirable
- An understanding of targeted marketing, segmentation and positioning
- Knowledge of organic SEO, Social Media and Digital Marketing
- An understanding and ability to generate shareable marketing content
For a confidential discussion please contact Richard Kellaway on 03 9419 4399 or email your resume to email@example.com or apply online.
Thank-you for your interest in this role. Due to the large volume of applications we receive only those candidates that have the requisite experience will receive an acknowledgement.
Share This >