Join one of Melbourne's most well-respected Travel Companies who are recruiting an experienced Groups Travel Consultant.
Our client is one of Melbourne's most well-respected travel companies with a broad service offering covering Leisure, Business travel, Groups and Events. Their office is in Melbourne's south east suburbs.
The primary focus and objective of this role is to assist with the travel bookings for a range of groups such as School Groups, Cultural tours and everything in between. You will be responsible for co-ordination of registration forms, data entry, booking of group travel arrangements and responding to client enquiries with patience and empathy.
This role will suit a cool, calm and collected travel consultant who is looking to step up in to group travel.
The success full applicant will have:
- Proven experience (at least 2 years) in retail or wholesale travel – groups exposure highly regarded
- Ability to develop rapport and display empathy to high touch clientele
- Exceptional attention to detail
- GDS experience (Galileo, Tramada or Amadeus highly regarded)
- Events Air experience will be highly regarded
What’s on Offer:
- A fantastic opportunity to join a growing and dynamic company
- Office located right near public transport
- Access to on the job and formal training
For a confidential discussion please contact Julie Moloney on 03 9419 4399 or email your resume to email@example.com or apply online.
Why CRC Travel Jobs?
As the first Travel Recruitment company in Melbourne CRC Travel Jobs have over 30 years’ experience in travel recruitment. Offering personalised service, our Recruitment Managers have experience in all aspects of the travel industry – wholesale, retail, airline, corporate, business development and events. We know the industry intimately and have longstanding relationships with our clients who can trust us to find the best people. All applications are treated with complete confidentiality. Let us assist you in progressing your career in the travel industry.
Share This >